Friday, May 23, 2014

Reflections of Hope - a rainbow after a storm

What does "Reflections of Hope" mean to you?  To reflect is a focused consintration of someone or something.  Hope, is the rainbow after the storm.  What is your storm?  Job change, divorce, weight loss, health diagnosis, death of a loved one?  What clouds you the most?  What exactly is your goal or "rainbow?"  
To gain clarity, we are forced to answer some difficult questions.  Ask yourself," How can I be who I want to be, and what are the steps to get there?"

My storm is more of a end of world disaster.  My rainbow seems so far into the future.  However, as the clouds clear it seems easier to reach.  Each day, week, month, I set a new goal to focus on.  I call these focus goals.  My focus goal for today is to only put out in the universe what I expect in return.  Only positive words or phrases for me today.  Enjoy the day friends, it may be raining today but it is sunny in my soul......

No comments:

Post a Comment