Monday, May 26, 2014

Reflections of HOPE- The Baby After the Loss

As most of you know I am driven by a force so great.  My daughter, Madelynn, has taught me so much.  The best thing she has taught me is the ability to smile.  I smile most when I help others see through their clouds.  I love to see others smile and pay it forward.  I love to see the HOPE in everyone. 

This Memorial day, the sun is shining, gentle breeze in the air.  The boys are playing on the computer, daddy is sleeping.  My babies and I were snuggled on the couch.  We call our lil one Sean-ey-poo.  So my 2 year old starting singing, "Sean-ey-poops, dad-dy- poops, mom-my poops..."  I was laughing so hard.  Phoebe continued to name all of our family, "Sammy-poops, Adam poops,"  Just when I thought she was done, she thought for a minute and said, "Maddy- poops!!!" 

So todays blog is to remind everyone that not only does everyone poop, but my living daughter has recognized that she in fact does have a sister.  She has never seen her, never heard her, but somehow she knows she is there.  She knows she is protected and she knows that she is loved.  So today I sit back and smile and know that Maddy is remembered.  

May you all remember your loved ones this Memorial Day too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment