Saturday, May 24, 2014

Reflections of HOPE- My Belief Statement

When you begin on a positive note, there is nothing but positivity to come back to you.  Sometimes you reach a point when you have absolutely NO reason to be positive.  I have been there.  I have been so clouded with guilt, blame, and anger.  I felt so alone, stay in bed all day alone, no bathing, or hygiene concerns, alone.  Until one day I realized I was not alone.  The clouds began to clear, I can see again.  For some it may only be days, but for me, it took 5 years to regain my vision.  I see what my purpose is, what my daughter has been trying to tell me. 
 I decided to listen and take a chance. 

Whether you are suffering from a loved one who has past on, a divorce, a job loss, a bad break up, a sickness.... you can use this belief statement to help you move forward to your goal. or you can choose one of your own.  Here is mine. 

"I MUST BELIEVE IN MYSELF TO ACHIEVE MY WELL DESERVED SUCCESS."

Because I suffer from low self esteem, I am my own worse critic.  I set myself up for failure every single time.  Since, I have been able to "see" again, I have been working on myself and know ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!  

Good luck in all of your challenges each and every day.  Remember there is no shame in seeing life through rose colored glasses.  


No comments:

Post a Comment