Thursday, May 29, 2014

Reflections of HOPE: paying it forward

This morning, I was cut off twice while I was trying to get my kids to school.  I often wonder what is all the rush about?  Why they were nasty to me while I was getting coffee.  Everyday we encounter people who don't realize the face they are putting on. We are in a world of negativity, a world of rushing from one thing to the next and a world of schedules.  How do WE as a whole change the world?  It starts with one person.  

I challenge you to a day of paying it forward.  It feels good to do a good deed, AND it makes someone smile.  So while you are rushing around in the morning, pay for the person behind you at the Duncan Donuts,  write a letter to your neighbor just thanking them or do something nice for someone.  You can bring someone flowers or send a note.   It starts at the individual level.  If we can make one person smile, or have a positive thought.  We are doing our part in making the world a better place.  

MY FIRST CHALLENGE TO YOU...
First share my blog on facebook, twitter or email.
please tag me in your post and tag at least one other person wishing them a bright shiny day

or

Share my blog on facebook, twitter or email
please tag me 
tell the world what YOU did to pay it forward
encourage others to do the same


Please pay it forward!!!!!!!!'

I will start it off



No comments:

Post a Comment