When was the last time you gave yourself a gift?
Here are 5 gifts you can give yourself to refresh your soul
1) Send a letter to yourself. I mean it.... actually write a letter about what accomplishments make you the most proud. Also add in the letter about what 3 goals you want to accomplish this year. Think about your game plan and how to get these goals into action. Then self address stamp the envelope and give to a friend. Let them decide when to mail it. When you get your mail, it is a simple reminder of how awesome you really are.
2) Drink water. You should be drinking 1/2 your body weight in oz a day. This helps with flushing out toxins and you feel better about yourself. Your skin will glow.
3) Go for a walk. A walk could be refreshing. I always walk by the ocean. It is a place of reflection. As the waves come into the shore, I breath in, and breathe out as the water goes back to sea. I often think of my dreams, goals and desires during this time. I feel more open to change, to better myself and to organize my thoughts.
4) Get together with an old friend. Everyone is so busy that it is so hard to take time for each other. Today is the day to make time. Tell your loved ones you love them. Hug them and chat about the past and present. Hold onto the laughter. It can be super refreshing to remember old times as well as cherishing the new.
5) Have a bon fire with your besties. Each one can write the things they want to change about themselves or that they want to get off their chest. Write it on a piece of paper and set it on fire. All the burdens on our shoulder will get lighter and lighter with each note.
Remember to love yourself. :)