Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Reflections of HOPE: Time to Reflect

I reflect every wednesday.  I think about the past week.  The lives I changed, the conversations I had.  I even think about what challenges I faced, what did I do about them and how to make them better next week.  What can you do better next week?  Think about all the people you come into contact with on any given day.  I bet you come into contact with at least 25 people in one day, if not more.  That is 25 people that lives could have an "ah ha" moment when they come into contact with you.
You are a good person, you are smart, you have a great personality, you can change 25 lives today.  Tell yourself this over and over and before you know it you will be changing the world.   The FIRST person who needs to be positive is YOU. 


No comments:

Post a Comment