Saturday, August 2, 2014

Reflections of HOPE: Letting GO!

Are you holding onto something / someone from your past?

What good is it to hold on?  Even in the movie the Titanic, Grace let Jack go, after saying," I will never let you go."  

So what does it all mean?  

For me... we always hold onto loved ones that have passed.  I believe that death is not a goodbye its a see you later.  Heaven is not that far away, and until you can understand the capabilities of our loved ones who have crossed over, will you then begin to understand you can still have a relationship on a spiritual level.  I kind of look at it this way... I live in NJ and I have family in Florida, Washington, New York and in Heaven.... 

I will never let my daughter go in my heart, however I have let go and let her guide me to understand what my life was meant to be... 


No comments:

Post a Comment